Hi,

> On 19 Oct 2017, at 14.22, Johan Wassberg <jo...@su.se> wrote:
>
> Trying to minimize our configuration and needs of local secrets.
>
> From my last post on this list, all our client configuration is moved to
> LDAP and works just fine (<ClientListLDAP>).
>
> Some of our incoming requests are handled with <AuthBy RADIUS> to remote
> servers. The remove servers also act as clients to us and is therefor
> configured in LDAP with a secret.
>
> Is it possible to somehow use the secret from the client object (in
> LDAP) as a secret when connecting to the remote Radius server?

not really.

There’s AuthBy SQLRADIUS which fetches host information from a database,
but it doesn’t currently cache hosts. There’s an open feature request
to implement a caching mechanism for SQLRADIUS and LDAPRADIUS so eventually
it will be fixed.

http://www.open.com.au/radiator/ref/AuthBySQLRADIUS.html#AuthBySQLRADIUS

BR
--