Hi Lutfi,

You only need to alter radius.cfg if you want a different database or
authentication method for all the users who call into a CLID.

If you only have a few users that you want to restrict to CLID, then its best
to just add a check item to their user profile.

Hope thta helps.

Cheers.

On Feb 10,  2:30pm, Lutfi Yunusoglu wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) CLID Authentication
>
> [ Attachment (text/plain): 370 bytes
>   Character set: iso-8859-9
>   plain text ]
>-- End of excerpt from Lutfi Yunusoglu

Hi
We want to authenticate some of our users with their CallerID's.
Should I put anything to my radius.cfg file or
is it enough to put the required info to the checkattrib field of our
Subscribers Table
(We use oracle and Ascend TNT's)

Regards
Lutfi Yunusoglu

--
Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody