I'm getting ready to start using my radiator directly from my platypus via
AuthBy EMERALD (as soon as I get my new database server).  When I
get that going, I wanted to configure radiator for a fail over situation.  My
plans are for 1 database server, 2 radiators on seperate boxes.  If the
database failes, I want radiator start doing AuthBy TEST.  This way, we
don't deny service to our customers while our database is down.  I
thought about using a users file as a backup, but that requires me to
update the file every so often or make a little slave perl program that will
do that for me.  When the database gets going again, I want radiator to
start using that again.  What is the best way to do this?  I'm a little
concerned about using "ContinueWhileIgnore" in the realm/handler
since this slows down the auth enough that my modems don't get an
answer back before hanging up on the dial-up user.

Thanks,
John Kicklighter
Internet 2xtreme