On Feb 12,  5:40pm, Jasser Al-Haidary wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) realm problem
>
> Hi Mike
>
> We get problems with 'realm'  now!
>
> We get the user name with realm , is that a <AuthExternal> configration
> problem? Or maybe a 'RewriteUsername' parameter problem?
Hmmm, I guess you mean that the username being passed to your external program
includes the realm, instead of just the user name?

If that is the problem, use RewriteUsername to strip off the realm:

<Realm xyz>
        RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        <AuthBy EXTERNAL>
                DecryptPassword
                etc etc
        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

--
Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody