On Feb 15, 12:04pm, Yen Choi wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Using Inetd /etc/services
>  What lines would have to be added in the /etc/services for radius?
>
> something like:
>
> radiusd    1645/tcp
Heres what we have in our Solaris /etc/services:

radius          1645/udp        radiusd

Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW
24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia    Consulting and development
Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985                  http://www.open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody