Well, we have this in a newer dictionary:

# Vendor-specific attributes for Livingston
VENDORATTR      307             Livingston            2       string

But just what it means I dont know. Anyone else?

--
Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody