I was talking to another ISP that is based on Macintosh servers.  I told
them about radiator and that it perl.  He said that he had MACperl
version 5.???.  I'm not sure what this is nor have I seen it.  Does
anybody know if radiator will run on a macintosh server?  He has his
billing being handled with filemaker.  He says that there are some
ODBC drivers for filemaker that should work.  He currently has another
macintosh based radius server.

Thanks,
John Kicklighter
Internet 2xtreme