On Feb 23, 12:06pm, Richard Hawley wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Accounting error
> I am using radiator right now simply for accouting at the moment.  Im
> using mysql on a RH 5.2 box.  I started doing the accounting today and
> about 20 minutes after I started, this error appeared on the console.
> Can anyone tell me if this is a configuration error on my part or an
> error in the script?
>
> DBD::mysql::db do failed: parse error near '' at line 1 at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/SessSQL.pm line 121

Cant really tell what happened without a bit more info. What were the lines
before and after this in the log?

Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW
24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia    Consulting and development
Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985                  http://www.open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody