We are keen to find a way to safely offer evaluation copies of Radiator that
will allow people to try all the features for a limited time. As you may all
know its quite difficult to do that with a full-source product. We are close to
being able to offer a binary for PCs with perl2exe, but we need something else
for all the Unix boxen.

To that end, we have a packer that might at least prevent casual inspection of
perl source. Would any perl guns out there care to see if they can get into
this to see what the secret message is?

In spite of appearances it does nothing except print "Hello world\n" to stdout.
I promise!

Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW
24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia    Consulting and development
Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985                  http://www.open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody