On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 12:16:38PM -0000, Steve Lalonde wrote:
> Hi Guru's
>
> I have radiator working great or my 3-com total control hubs
>
> But i have 2 cisco 2511 boxes that authenticate fine then drop the
> connections
> with no accounting data at all.
>
> I'm using the USR dictionary do i need to change somthing to get the ciscos
> to work?
>

> all the nas's used to auth from the same merit radius box just fine.

Have you set the Ciscos to send accounting info to your Radiator server?

It should look like:

radius-server host your.ip.goes.here auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646 non-standard

(I spent 30 mins at 4am trying to work out a similar sounding problem to
this when we migrated from Livingston to Radiator).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]