Is it possible to do authentications by flatfile, and drop
accounting into BOTH flatfile and SQL.

"Why does he want to do this?", I hear you ask.. Why not import the
data after a days worth of acct data. I _CAN_ do that. But...
our existing billing platform takes flatfiles (rotated daily), and
I really want to give the radacct.cgi access to our punters.

--
Stephen Ollis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Ph: +61 2 9911 1606(BH)
Team Leader, Server Systems - Network Engineering  +61 2 9911 1555(FAX)