Hi Attila,

>From what my experience is, the problem occurs quiet often if your NAS
doesn't talk properly to your radius server (Radiator).

eg,

1> Start request gets lost going to Radiator
2> Customer logs off with a (say) 15 second call.  (Checking email...failed
call whatever).
3> Stop request is recorded and attempt to remove from online db
4> Your NAS set to say 20 retry.  So after 20 seconds of no reply to
original Start request, re-sends Start request.  Session added to online db.
5> Because customer has already logged off, there will be no Stop request
coming after the Start.

Hence entry stuck in the online db.

A way around it that I have thought off but not implemented yet is to have a
program (perl of course :)  that checks you NAS's with say SNMP, and checks
your online db, and if a session is in the online db, but not actually on,
remove it.  One problem here is that under NT I cant get anything to remove
from the online db.  Oh well!

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Anton Sparrius