HI Mike,

You sure can.  Do something like this : (For an ODBC DB...but similar for
others)

 AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilReject

<AuthBy SQL>
  AuthSelect
  DBSource        dbi:ODBC:xxxx
  DBUsername      xxx
  DBAuth          xxxx

  AccountingTable %Y%m
  AccountingStopsOnly

    ## TABLE COLUMN  ## NAS RESPONSE ##type
  AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
  AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
  AcctColumnDef   ASCENDXMITRATE,Ascend-Xmit-Rate,integer
  AcctColumnDef   ASCENDDATARATE,Ascend-Data-Rate,integer
 </AuthBy>

<AuthBy NT>
  Identifier NTSystem
  Domain xxxx.xxx.xxx
 </AuthBy>

(Or replace the last one with Unix or File or whatever)

Regards,

Anton Sparrius
Smarter Way    http://www.smart.net.au
Email                [EMAIL PROTECTED]