Hi David,

The problem is that he dictionary.usr shipped with Radiator does not contain an
entry for Attribute number 38999. You will need to find out from USR what that
attribute is and add an entry to your dictionary.

On Mar 7,  4:26pm, David Rosewarne wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Dictionary Problem
>
> HI,
> I have finally got my 3Com radius server seeing Radiator as a proxy server,
everything works OK except for the following error
> "Attribute number 38999 (vendor 429) is not defined in your Dictionary" I am
using the dictionary.usr that came with Radiator, looking at the dictionary the
attribute seems to be in the VPN section.
> David
>
> [ Attachment (text/x-html): ".prt386pNhbbbb" 758 bytes
>   Character set: iso-8859-1
>   Encoded with "quoted-printable" ]
>-- End of excerpt from David Rosewarne

24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia   Consulting and development
Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985                 http://www.open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody