I got an error in my logfile last night which said that the query to
"UPDATE" the SQL accounting database failed because:

      ERR: do failed for 'UPDATE ....' :
      Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Now, that doesn't seem to be a big deal, because SqlDb.pm will just
reconnect to the database and try again. Of course if it can't connect it
will log an error.

The problem...

No error logged about not being able to reconnect. AND the update didn't
happen.

Steve