First, I am new to this list and have been using Radiator since 10
Mar 99.  Our site uses a Cisco 5300 as a NAS, with IP address allocated
from a pool on the NAS.

    I would like to be able to retrieve the IP address allocated at the
start of a session vice at the stop of the session - the allocated IP
address is not sent at the start.  As well, I would like to collect the
NAS receive and transmit speeds for the port.  Using TACACS+, the
receive and transmit speeds were sent with the end of session messages.

    Any suggestions on how I can configure Radiator or the NAS to do
this?

Rich Cameron
    Network Manager RMC