Hi,

I am trying to compile radiator and get it going on a freebsd 2.2.5
machine with perl5.004, I have installed the MD5 asnd run the make test
that it came with and it works I then proceeded to do the Radiator setup

perl Makefile.Pl
then when I went on to do make test i get this error
Can't locate loadable object for module MD5 in @INC (@INC contains: .
/usr/local
/lib/perl5/i386-freebsd/5.00404 /usr/local/lib/perl5
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_p
erl/i386-freebsd /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at Radius/Radius.pm
line 23
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Radius/Radius.pm line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at radpwtst line 20.

Anyone have any ideas?

TTYL
Tom Williams
Thanks