OK, due to popular demand I have added a new parameter to AuthBy.

DefaultSimultaneousUse specifies a sim-use limit that will apply if there is no
user-specific Simultaneous-Use check item.

Would the interested people like to download a new AuthGeneric.pm from
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/downloads/patches-2.13.1 and let me know how it
goes. You will need to remove the MaxSessions parameter from your config too.

Cheers.

On Mar 23,  7:41am, Stephen Roderick wrote:
> Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Simultaneous-Use!!!
> On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Mike McCauley wrote:
>
> > Im thinking of doing exactly that, but Im toying with whether or not
> > DefaultSessionMax (or whatever I call it) should be a Handler/realm
parameter
> > or an AuthBy parameter?
> > MaxSession (for better or worse) is a Handler/Realm parameter.
> >
> > Views?
>
> At first thought it seems like a Handler/Realm parameter would make sense.
> What is the logic behind an AuthBy parameter?
>
> Steve
>

>-- End of excerpt from Stephen Roderick

24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia   Consulting and development
Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985                 http://www.open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody