Has anyone gotten

1) Auth-Type = "Reject:you did not pay your bill"
2) Reply-Message = "Go away"

types of messages to work with Total Control chasses?

I don't see either type of message either in the Win98 dialer -OR- in a
standard HyperTerminal dialup window.

I thought I would at least see the message in the latter.  It just says
"Request Denied" at the HyperTerminal screen, and the Win98 dialer
keeps popping up the login/password box.

Any ideas?

Craig Thompson
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 3000 // Cleveland, TN 37320-3000
423-559-LINK (v)  423-559-5444 (f)
http://www.wingnet.net