Hi Tom,

please send to us your Radiator config file (no secrets please), plus a
Radiator log file at trace level 4, showing what happens during a login. Then
we will see what we can see.

Cheers

On Mar 27,  2:20am, Tom Williams wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) online dmb file
> I have got most of Radiator working, however it will not give me an online
> database where I have told it to... Any ideas on this would be great...
>
> TTYL
> Tom Williams
>

> ===
>-- End of excerpt from Tom Williams

24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia   Consulting and development
Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985                 http://www.open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody