> But, if there is demand for it, we can add it.
>
> Anyone else feel that this is very desirable?

Just ran into that today.  If I could log -only- the NOTICE level
messages, I could capture the reason why people are being rejected
access.  That way my tech support staff could look in one log file
first to see if there is a password error or expiration date error.

However, I don't need/want the Debug levels below that to be
included by default as it is now.

My .02

Craig Thompson
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 3000 // Cleveland, TN 37320-3000
423-559-LINK (v)  423-559-5444 (f)
http://www.wingnet.net