What is the preferred method for setting default attributes for all of
our users for both check items and reply items?

We are authenticating from a users file and would like to over-ride the
settings for individual users. I've tried setting a DEFAULT user, but
this allows anyone to logon and still does not give the specified
attributes to users that did not override the default's attributes.

e.g.
DEFAULT Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Port-Limit = 1,
        Session-Timeout = 57600,
        Idle-Timeout = 1680,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP,
        Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255
#       Fall-Through = Yes

ajaken  Password = "123456", Simultaneous-Use = 2
        Port-Limit = 2,
        Session-Timeout = 0,
        Idle-Timeout = 0
#