Hi,

I am trying to install Radiator 2.13 into Debian Linux. I have installed Perl and MD5 and then Radiator. Everything fine. Except when I test the radpwtst. It gives this error:

By the way, in the installation guide from the web page, it says goodies/simple.cfg that does not exist. I try with radius2.cfg in radiator directory. I forgot to mention it before.

albatros:/home/dilman/Radiator-2.13# perl radpwtst -user mike -password fred
sending Access-Request...
Can't call method "identifier" on an undefined value at radpwtst line 485.

Radiator started well.

Thanks,

Ferhat