Hi Elliot,

On Apr 15,  3:42am, Elliot Finley wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Q: Reject file
> I have radiator running and authing from a shadow password file.  I
> want to be able to have a file that is just a list of user names, and
> these user names would be rejected when they tried to auth...  How
> would I do this?

You might try this.
Make a new users file that lists the users you want to reject like this:

DEFAULT

baduser1        Auth-Type=Reject

baduser2        Auth-Type=Reject

And then chain it ahead of your existing AuthBy with something like this:

<Realm whatever>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename /thenameofthefile