We have now Radiator 2.13.1 up and running authenticating users against Informix SE
7.2 on SuSE 6.0. The fields returned from Informix is in full field length, and the
password field is 50 long resulting that password test is followed by 46 white-spaces.
For this from other programs we use f.ex: "select trim(password) as password from
subscribers where username = '%n'" and the password field returns without
white-spaces.
>From Perl it seems that this does not work (ignoring trim?).

The solution so sofar is to "($pw)=split(/\ /,$pw);" in Radius.pm
Any other solutions appreciated........
IDG New Media     Einar Bordewich
System Manager   Phone: +47 2205 3034
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]