Hello Carlo,

On Apr 15,  7:15am, Carlo Marazzi wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) DNIS authentication
>

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how I can authenticate with a different AuthType base on
> DNIS that comes from the NAS.
>
> So users calling xxx-xxxx telephone number use AuthType X, and users calling
> yyy-yyyy telephone number use AuthType Y.

The easiset way is to set up a separte Handler for each number:

<Handler Called-Station-Id=12345>
        <AuthBy xxx>
</Handler>

<Handler Called-Station-Id=67890>
        <AuthBy yyy>
</Handler>

There are other ways to skin that cat too.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

> Thanks,
>
> Carlo Marazzi
>

> ===
>-- End of excerpt from Carlo Marazzi

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody