Hi Chris,

On Apr 25,  5:48pm, Chris Magnuson wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Radiator and Ipass problem
> I'm trying to compile the ipass module for use with the latest Radiator on
> Linux, and getting this error.  Any hints for me?
>
> The Ipass.so file seems to exist in the right placein the file tree...

Did you get any warnings or messages during the compile phase?

Looks a bit like there is a (new?) symbol in one of your libraries called
ipass_debug. I presume it will be defined in one of the ipass libraries you
got, but its nt being linked in by the IpassPerl makefile (which only links in
-lip -lssl -lcrypto)

What files do you have in your /usr/ipass/lib?

Cheers.

> Thanks,
> Chris
>
> [root@chooyu IpassPerl-1.3]# make test
> PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl -I./blib/arch -I./blib/lib
> -I/usr/lib/perl5/i586-linux/5.00405 -I/usr/lib/perl5 test.pl
> 1..6
> Can't load './blib/arch/auto/Ipass/Ipass.so' for module Ipass:
> ./blib/arch/auto/Ipass/Ipass.so: undefined symbol: ipass_debug at
> /usr/lib/perl5/i586-linux/5.00405/DynaLoader.pm line 169.
>
>  at test.pl line 19
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at test.pl line 19.
> not ok 1
> make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 2

>-- End of excerpt from Chris Magnuson

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody