I have had several instances since putting Radiator into production
where the session database does not get updated.  When I check the
accounting files, I notice that the accounting database never received a
stop request for that session.  My question is, what would cause the
stop request to either not be sent, or not be received by Radiator?  The
NAS is a USR Hiper Modem Chassis.  Could it be a problem with the
dictionary file?  I am using the dictionary.usr which came with
Radiator.  Thanks.

..Rich

--
Richard W. Hawley - Network Engineer