Yes, we have used Radiator with Assured Access X1000's and it works very
well.  I'm not sure about the Simultaneous Use limit, but the reply item
Port-Limit will allow the Assured Access system to limit the number of
simultaneous accesses.  Ex.  if you set Port-Limit = 2, the the user would
be able to use two channels at the same time, this is all handled by the
Assured Access box.  I believe you would only need to use Simultaneous Use
if you need to do this across multiple POP's.

Kevin
Sofnet, Inc.