Hi,

I would like to be able to use a handler based on Realm and by Client
clause. At the moment I have something like this:

<Client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>
        Secret  xxx
        DefaultRealm    domain.net.au
        DupInterval     0
        NasType Bay
        IdenticalClients        xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
        IdenticalClients        xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
        IdenticalClients        xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
        IdenticalClients        xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
</Client>

<Client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>
        Secret  xxx
        DefaultRealm    domain.net.au
        DupInterval     0
        IdenticalClients        xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
        IdenticalClients        xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
</Client>

For each of these two Client clauses I would like to set up a variable or
attribute that can be used with Handler. The reason is that the Auth query
needs to be different for these two different client definitions, but the
same for each of the identical clients defined inside the same Client
clause. So if possible I would like to handler that can do something like:

        <Handler Realm=domain.net.au, Client=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx >

which would match the Client definition. I know I could do something based
on NAS-IP-Address but this is not very maintainable.

Is this already possible or I would I have to use a PreHandlerHook like:

        PreHandlerHook sub ( $_[0]->add_attr('Client', 'someClientId');)

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Regards,

Richard