Howdy all,
                I dont know weather it was just me but I found rodopi to be
a great piece of software, but for basic billing I just created my own
system with SQL and Filemaker pro.  It's pretty good, it accounts all ok,
creates invoices etc etc.  If you do not wish to start paying for it (>1000
users) you may as well write one yourself.  It's not overly difficult

cheers.
                Aaron

 --  Aaron Miles ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
 --  System Administrator - Impact Creativity Centre.
 --  HAVE: 1988 BMW 325i Executive.
 --  NEED: 321Bhp E36 M3 / E39 M5 - whatever comes first :-)