Hi everyone,

                    I got the Ipass module for radiator compiled and
installed. I have also run test.pl that comes with radiator Ipass
module,  I changed the user name and password that went though ok all
six stages. I then edit the radius.cfg to default authentication to
ipass. The final test was to dial up to my modem bank to get
authenticated via ipass I did this but all that happen was that it
stayed there then I eventually got disconnected. I then tried using
radpwtst with username plus domain name I got a response of no reply for
access request. I have done everything in the Ipass documentation and
the radiator documentation I now suspecting maybe it is timing issue
with terminal server and the radiator server.
        Do you people have any suggestions.