Hi!

We are looking for a PAM modul, that allows ftp login authentication via
Radiator.
There are many PAM modules available, but none allow us to authenticate
users
that try to connect via ftp. Why? Because none of the PAM modules provide
UID
and GID with the authentication, which in turn is defenitely obligatory for
chroot within
the ftpd and file manipulation. Do U see the our problem?

So has anyone here come up with a solution to our problem? Meaning: Is a
PAM
modul available that authenticates ftp users (completely) remote?

If so, pls tell me where to get it. If not so... *argl*... is anyone
thinking about making
such a module?

Pls advise,
Niels Hansa