Hi all,

I have my Radiator 3.12.1 running properly over NT 4.0 SP3.
I am using a flat text File for authentification named users.

So my realm is like this:

<Realm DEFAULT>
        PasswordLogFileName     %L/%d-%m-%y-password.log
                <AuthBy FILE>
                FramedGroup 0
                Filename %D/users
        </AuthBy>
        AcctLogFileFormat %t %d %m %Y %n %a %{Acct-Status-Type}
%{Called-Station-Id} %{NAS-Port} %{Acct-Input-Octets} %{Acct-Output-Octets}
%{Connect-Rate} %{Connect-Info}
</Realm>

Now I want to make accounting using Microsoft SQL 6.5.

I have read the manual but I have some questions:

1- Really could I have authentification by "users" file, a flat text file
and accounting by MS SQL? or do I need to have both by MS SQL?
2- How could I do that? What is the right realm?
???
DBSource        dbi:ODBC:dsnname?
DBUsername      loginuser
DBAuth          pass

???

I know that I need to install de DBM and DBI, and also SQL and the DSN to
connect it.
Then I need to define AccountingTable and AcctColumnDef with the information
that I need to store into.

3- In the case that accouting and Authentification could not be possible to
do with different method, Could I use <Log SQL> but defining the short
information that I want to store, no using trace 4 with all this
information? How?

I hope some one could help me.

Thanks for your help and time.

Best regards,