Hello Anthony.

Radiator will allow you to regular expressions as well as exact matches in many
check items. Therefore, you can match many NAS-IP-Address with one line:

Auth-Type=System,Group=g2,NAS-IP-Address=/^206\.161\.55\./,Simultaneous-Use=1

will match all the NASs in the class C starting 206.161.55

Another possibility is to use Handler clauses to discriminate between different
NAS's or groups of NASs, and then have a different user file for each one,
knowing that by the time you get to teh users file, the NAS has already been
checked.