Hello Volker,

You configuration file looks OK. I suspect that perhaps you are using Radiator
version 2.13, which had a problem with Handler selection (it would always
choose the first Handler). There is a patch available, see
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/downloads/patches-2.13/README

The problem is also fixed in the latest release 2.13.1

Hope that helps, but please let me know if not.

Cheers.