Hello Abdul.

Here is a sample configuration file that will authenticate from a file called
users in the same directory, and will reply with all the attributes that a
Cisco likes:

Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir          .
DbDir           .

# You will probably want to change this to suit your site.
<Client DEFAULT>
        Secret  mysecret
        DupInterval 0
</Client>

<Realm DEFAULT>
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename ./users
                AddToReply Service-Type = Framed-User,\
                        Framed-Protocol = PPP,\
                        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,\
                        Framed-Routing = None,\
                        Framed-MTU = 1500,\
                        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
        </AuthBy>
        # Log accounting to the detail file in LogDir
        AcctLogFileName ./detail
</Realm>

And in your user file, you would want something like this for each user:

mikem   Password="fred"
abdul   Password="xxx"

Hope that helps.

Cheers.