Does anyone have Radiator running with Secure Dynamics ACE server?

        If so can you share your configs - I'm trying to find out how to
have radiator authenticate using the securid token cards but so far it
appears that radiator would proxy to another radius server that can then
talk to the ACE server.

        Rob

        --reminds me of the story about the world being on the back of a
turtle, which is itself standing on a turtle, which is ....