Hello LDAP authenticators,

We have recently modified LDAP2 authentication so that it more closely conforms
with what some LDAP server expect: namely it keeps one LDAP connection up as
long as possible, but binds unbinds for each search. This should have some
performance improvements of the current patch for LDAP2, and should continue to
work OK with all the LDAP server we know about.

We would appreciate it if interested parties would try this version, and let us
know about any problems.
You should keep a copy of your current AuthLDAP2.pm so you can roll back if
need be.

AuthLDAP2.pm