On Jun 25,  5:50pm, Richi Plana wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Duplicate detection
> Hi,
>
> How does Radiator define duplicate packets. I'm using Radiator with our
> own defined AuthBy system and I'm still getting duplicates. I define them
> as accounting entries that report the same event (equal Timestamp -
> Acct-Delay-Time)
Radiator detects duplicate Radisu requests like this:

If its from the same NAS, with the same Identifier in the last DupInterval
seconds, then its a duplicate.

This does _not_ catch _retransmissions_ of accounting requests, which typically
have a different Acct-Delay-time, and therefore a different Identifier.

> How do I get rid of these duplicates even before it passes them to the
> Authentication/Accounting module?
You have to remove them later.