Hello Kalev,

On Jun 25,  5:20pm, Kalev Nurklik wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) ContinueUntilIgnore
> Does this parameter work?

Yes, ContinueUntilIgnore does work, but I think you will find that FILE and
SYSTEM almost never IGNORE. They will ACCEPT if the user exists and their
password and other check items are OK, else REJECT.

Your misunderstanding is that Radiator will actually REJECT them if they are
not in the database, not IGNORE them as you think.

The manual was incorrect when it implied that AuthByPolicy was permitted inside
any AuthBy. Its really only permitted inside Realm, Handler and AuthBy GROUP.
We have fixed it for the next release.

Thanks for reporting that.