Hello,

On Jul 3,  1:21pm, postmaster wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) formatted-date for TIME_STAMP doesn't work
>
> Greetings,
>
> Is the following syntax for 'formatted-date' parameter for TIMESTAMP
> correct:
>
> AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,formatted-date,to_date ('%e %m %Y
> %H:%M:%S', 'DD MM YYYY HH24:MI:SS')

The to_date function is an Oracle function. If you really want to insert the
date as a string, you could use:

AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,formatted-date,'%e %m %Y %H:%M:%S'

which will make an insert clause something like:

insert into ACCOUNTING
(......., TIME_STAMP)
values
(......, ' 5 07 1999 09:05:29')

but you would be better off defining your TIME_STAMP columns as either an
integer or a datetime, because mysql wont do date arithmetic on char columns by
default.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.