From: EXT "Mike McCauley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 1999 2:18 AM
To: Requiem Aurelien (Ext/NTC); '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Writting into Ldap

Hello Requiem,

On Jul 7, 12:20pm, Requiem Aurelien (Ext/NTC) wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Writting into Ldap
> Hello
>
> Does any one know can i write the Ip address
> into the user profile stored into a ldap server ?

This is not easy to do, and we dont really recommend it anyway: LDAP was not
meant to be used as a general purpose database, but mostly as a readonly
database. The considered opinion is that performance would be very poor.

The only way you could do it with Radiator is to add a PostAuthHook, with
perl
code that uses the LDAP perl module to alter the LDAP database.

We really dont recommend it as a good idea.

Cheers.

> Thanks a lot to answer me.

> Recycle your PC, Get Linux...
> Recycle your Windows, Get Kde...
>
> ===
> Archive at http://www.thesite.com.au/~radiator/
>-- End of excerpt from Requiem Aurelien (Ext/NTC)

application/ms-tnef