--- Forwarded mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Hugh Irvine)

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:16:24 +1000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Hugh Irvine)
Subject: (RADIATOR) radwho.cgi

>Does anyone know how to make the radius database (MYSQL) support active
>users on the cgi script?  I guess I need the radius.conf info that will
>support the radwho.cgi stuff.  Any help would be appreciated.  Please email
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You will need to configure a session database:

        <SessionDatabase SQL>

                DBSource  **mysql source**
                DBUsername  **mysql user**
                DBAuth  **mysql auth**

        </SessionDatabase>

See Section 6.5 on page 21 and Section 12.0 on page 79. See also the
example RADONLINE SQL scripts in the goodies directory.

---End of forwarded mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Hugh Irvine)