Hi,

        I am trying to set up Radiator to control duplicate logins. I only
have read access for Radiator in my Max and TNTs.

I have this in my config file for testing it:

SnmpgetProg        /usr/bin/snmpget
<Client DEFAULT>
    Secret                "mysecret"
    DupInterval       0
    NasType            AscendSNMP
    SNMPCommunity    "mycommunity"
</Client>
# I am sharing the online directory between two radiator servers
<SessionDatabase DBM>
     Filename        %D/online/online
</SessionDatabase DBM>
<Realm>
     MaxSessions    1
</Realm>

In the logfile (debug) I see this:

DEBUG: Checking if user is still online: AscendSNMP, test, 209.91.199.11,
20219, 275607700
DEBUG: Child reaped
DEBUG: Session for test at 209.91.199.11:20219 has gone away

...and the it connects the user. I tried it several times with a the
username test and it always allowed me duplicate logins.

Sometimes I get the error: "There is no such variable name in this MIB. This
name doesn't exist: enterprises.529.12.2.1.3.20113"
I think that is normal if a user disconnected, right?

In the logfile I am also getting lots of:

WARNING: No such attribute Timestamp

...any ideas of what is this? how can I fix that?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Cheers,
Hector Lopez