Hi all, Im having problems with my radiator, Im using 2.13.1 with patches
and  perl, version 5.005_03 built for i86pc-solaris. Everytime the daemon
starts I can read an eeror saying:

Error in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
This name doesn't exist: enterprises.15.2.16.1.2.1.3.1.36

After that radiator goes working unexpectedly. Sometimes works fine,
another times "eats" my machine and the authentication doesnt work. I need
to get this working OK because I will go to vacations and I dont want my
boss to call me... ;)

Any help will be apreciated.

TIA.

Gustavo.