Hi,
Here is an example of a config file for a LDAP server based on Novell Netware,

<AuthBy LDAPSDK>
        # location of ldap host, can be a dns name...
        Host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
        Port 389

        # if your ldap requires
        # authentication please
        # use a valid account
        # below in ldap notation
        AuthDN CN=xxx, OU=xxx, O=xxx
        AuthPassword xxx

        # from here the ldap tree is searched
        BaseDN o=xxx

        # The ldap field uid is used
        # to store account names
        UsernameAttr uid

        # The ldap field xxx is used to store passwords
        PasswordAttr xxx

        # The ldap field l (Location) can be used
        # to store your check item.
        # A valid content for a Locationl field
        # in your ldap database could be e.g.
        # Calling-Station-Id=1234567890