Ricardo Kustner schrieb:

> On 16-Jul-99 Karl Gaissmaier wrote:
> > was anyone successful with downloading and decompression of the
> > Radiator-2-14.tgz?
>
> did you download it on a unix or windows machine? i recently noticed
> often getting broken archives when i download with Netscape on NT...

Yup, Netscape on NT via NetBois/tcp saved on Samba Server.
But I had no problems so far until 2.14.tgz.
Anyway, if I know that the archiv is okay I'll fetch it with wget.

Thanks
        Charly
--
Karl Gaissmaier          Computing Center,University of Ulm,Germany
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Network Administration