On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, John Vorstermans wrote:

[...]
> Is there any way we can stop this and force the user to use the IP that we
> assign them via radius or a pool or is this something we need to configure
> on the NAS?  We use Ascend TNT, Max and Cisco 2100s.

IIRC, on Ascend MAX (not sure about TNT) set Pools-Only=Yes (essentially,
this doesn't do what it name suggests but prevents users from specifying
their own address).

HTH,
Neale.
 Neale Banks                                   Ph: +61 3 9508 4200
 Network Manager                               Fx: +61 3 9508 4299
 Planet Internet Pty Ltd                        32 Glenferrie Road
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Malvern Vic 3144 Australia
 http://www.planet.net.au                          ACN 083 663 450