Hello Ricardo,

its not possible to change the AuthByPolicy in the middle of a Realm. Instead,
we would suggest doing it like this (untested):

# Handle all acccounting requests here
<Handler Acct-Status-Type=/.+/>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
        # Alweays save accoutning to an SQL database
        <AuthBy SQL>
                # no authentication
                AuthSelect

                AcctTable ....
                etc
        </AuthBy>
        # Then proxy to radius2
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host radiusd2
                Secret xxx
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

# This handles everything else (ie authentication)
<Handler>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
        # Try to auth from SQL, if that fails, proxy
        <AuthBy SQL>
        # Failed, so proxy to radius1
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host radiusd1